Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Walk in Integrity

"Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the Lord without wavering. Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth."
Psalm 26:1-3







People of integrity correct their mistakes whenever possible, make amends when ever necessary, and repent when they have sinned. Persons of integrity grow form their mistakes and missteps, holding the goal of honesty, openness, and truth ever in the forefront. To be a person of integrity requires that we sacrifice pride and selfish attitudes.


Persons of integrity, who are aware of their shortcomings, prejudices, and failures pray with the psalmist: "Test me, O Lord, . . ." Psalm 26:1-2



Question of thought:
If you were to walk in integrity, what would that do to your perfectionism?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sitka