Friday, December 25, 2009

Finding the Strength to Go On

" I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I Will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands."
Isaiah 41:9-10
No matter what you are going through, it is essential that you remember that God
~the I Am
the living God
the Savior
the Redeemer
the provider
the Healer
the Nurturer
says:
I am with you
beside you
behind you
and ahead of you.
He also says, Don't be discouraged depressed defeated or troubled. For I am your God: You are mine, I won't let anyone harm you or anything defeat you; and I am yours, I am not a borrowed God not a foreign God not a stranger to you not unaware of your struggle. I am yours, completely. I will strengthen you to carry what I have given you to carry, and I will help you. I will carry you. You will not fall nor fail; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand with strength and wisdom.
How can we help but trust such a loving Father? How could we not believe in Him? How could we not let Him have His way in our lives? How could we possibly resist giving Him our pain and struggle and let Him make sense of it all?
God Bless, Love You and Have Yourself a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sitka