Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Inspiring Classic~ GOD CALLING

Jesus, Thou are watching over us to bless and care for us.

Yes! remember that always-that out of darkness I am leading you to light. Out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order. Out of faults and failure to perfection.
So trust Me wholly. Fear nothing . Hope ever. Look ever up to Me and I will be your sure aid.
I and My Father are one. So He who made the ordered, beautiful world out of chaos, and set the stars in their courses, and made each plant to know its season, can He not bring out of your little chaos peace and order?
And He and I are One, and you are Mine. Your affairs are Mine. It is My Divine Task to order My affairs-therefore yours will be ordered be Me

~A.J. Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Sitka